Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking
Life in Lanaland- Korea style

Friday, July 07, 2006

Fabulous me in a helicopter in Newfoundland


I just want to tell everyone that this is the last day of my twenties!! Whooo- hooo! Thank you to all of my inspiring friends who are already in the thirties ( and beyond!) and are incredible. It makes this incredibly easier. This transition is strange. I know its just a friggen number, but everyone makes such a big deal about it that I feel like I am supposed to too. I will never lie to people and tell them I'm 29 (really, how cliche!). Anyway, for the time being, I'm in a country that is much more concerned with the fact that I'm over 24 and I'm not married, than they are wondering the age I actually am. And when I return to Canada, well, 30 is the new 20 now anyway isn't it? Oh God, who wants to be 20 again?? not me. All hail the fabulous 30 year old Lana!!
...except for today- she's "only 29".

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms Parker said...

Sorry sweetie - you're already 30 in Korea with that extra fetal year and all.

Wish I could join you for your big day. I remember how painful turning 30 was back when I did - there's something about that number! - so just break out the Glenlivet again and you'll be fine.

*hugs*

July 07, 2006 4:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MOM AND DAD LISA AND CODY


TEST TEST TEST

July 07, 2006 8:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally
DAD

July 07, 2006 8:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My trip was a roller coaster of emotions seeing thousands of First World war grave sites plus Germans as well. Young men on both sides who never had the opportunity to feel love and be loved by a woman besides their Moms.
Maybe we should let Kings ,Politicans, and war mongers duke it out. I hope you had a nice birthday celebration. take care God bless love and hugs.
Dad

July 08, 2006 6:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home